Are you a large enterprise managing multiple companies and divisions or a Managed Service Providers (MSP) that needs a way to monitor proactively, efficiently and cost-effectively your infrastructure? Residing on top of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, Tibanna Plus is a multi-tenant, web portal that allows remote monitoring and troubleshooting of a computer network from anywhere and at any time. The Tibanna Plus monitoring portal can be custom branded for your own business.
Maintain more control
- Unlimited number of computers or companies can be monitored within the Tibanna Plus portal.
- An on-premise Gateway server with access to System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) can be placed on a dedicated server in your environment which will reduce administration and increase monitoring capabilities.
- Tibanna ticketing system can be integrated with System Center Service Manager.
- Granular and centralized control on security permission for large enterprise and Managed service providers.
Customize monitoring capabilities by company or division
Tibanna Plus grants large enterprises or Managed Service Providers (MSPs) access to the Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) console.
- Ability to create configurations/install overrides regarding what is monitored.
- Monitors by application or system being monitored per computer network.
- Customization based on individual company or computer network needs.
- Unlike SCOM, you can benefit from the multi-tenant capability of Tibanna Plus monitoring, with each company or division viewing alerts that only pertain to them. Monitor only the technology that fits your need (VMWare, HyperV, Oracle…), helping you to remote monitor proactively, efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Detailed reporting and data exporting feature are included.
Cross-platform monitoring capabilities
- Achieve a comprehensive and unmatched level of monitoring.
- It can leverage the monitoring capabilities of System Center Operations Manager, solutions for VMware, Oracle Database & RAC, InterSystems Caché, MySQL, Apache HTTP, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, IBM DB2, WebLogic, WebSphere and Java Attributes. (See the full list and application)
- Monitor .Net applications, web sites with recorded playback, DNS resolve times and URL monitoring, Dell, HP and IBM hardware. It can also offer Firewalls and Security Events with a Windows domain.
- What are the benefits of using Tibanna?
- How Tibanna Plus monitoring can save you time and money? Read the MSP Business case.
- A free trial of Tibanna (a pared down version of Tibanna Plus) if you want to try before subscribing.
- Have a question? Contact Tibanna
- Visit the Tibanna Learning Center to access a bunch of guides and how-to articles.
This post was sponsored by BridgeWays.
tibanna plus monitoring
Founder of System Center Dudes. Based in Montreal, Canada, Senior Microsoft SCCM Consultant, 5 times Enterprise Mobility MVP. Working in the industry since 1999. His specialization is designing, deploying and configuring SCCM, mass deployment of Windows operating systems, Office 365 and Intunes deployments.