SCCM PowerBi Dashboards
Operating System Deployment
Due to popular demand, our popular SCCM reports have been converted to SCCM PowerBi Dashboard. You can now enjoy our most popular reports in PowerBi format.
All Dashboards are compatible with SCCM/MEMCM Current Branch (1511+)
Available Product List
This SCCM PowerBi Dashboard gives you detailed information about your current operating system deployment statistics.
- This content will show up directly in its container.
- Deployment statistics on a specific task sequence
- Detailed information on success and failed task sequences
- How many task sequence has been deployed, per days
- Show the deployment average time per task sequence
- Sees at which task the task sequence has failed
- Quickly identify which computer has completed or failed a task sequence
- Help optimize task sequence run time Isolate run time issue based on collections
- Easily track your Windows 7 to Windows 10 deployment statistics
- Any kind of task sequence is supported (Application, Upgrade, New computers)
- Quickly identify which applications are slowing down your deployments
- Quickly identify which task is slowing down your deployments
This SCCM PowerBi Dashboard gives you detailed information about your BitLocker compliance statistics.
- Visually see which device are not compliant to your company policy
- Quickly identify with machines are not encrypted using Bitlocker
- See Bitlocker volume conversion Status
- Identify TPM status (Active/Inactive, Enabled/Disabled, Owned) on your devices
- Identify outdated TPM versions
- Identify Firmware Boot Type
- Identify SecureBoot status
- Filter the Dashboard by collections, device type or AD Site Name
- List all device Bitlocker compliance per machine in a single table
- Export compliance data and share it with your team
Client Data Sources
This SCCM PowerBi Dashboard gives you detailed information about your client data sources statistics.
- Identify the downloads location of your SCCM clients
- Identify clients that download from Distribution Point, CMG, Branch Cache, DO, Windows Updates
- Quickly identify boundary groups configuration mistakes
- Identify VPN clients that download data from a internal DP
- Evaluate Content Source per Day and per source using a graph
- See the top distributed content in your organization
- Identify which client use a distribution point and which one uses a peer
- Filter Dashboard by: Content Type, Boundary Group, Device Type, Content Source Type...
Doesn't include details about Super Peer sources
How to install our PowerBi Dashboards
After installation is completed, download one of our dashboards and save it on your computer.
- Open the template file, click Cancel if it asks you for the Power BI account or just sign in if you already have an account
- Click Ok if there is a version notice message
- Click Cancel when the data is loading
- In the new window,
- Enter your SCCM Database Server name (ex: SCCM01)
- Enter your Database name (ex: CM_123)
- Once all information has been entered, the loading process is starting. It can take between a minute to a couple of minutes depending on the size of your SCCM infrastructure.
- Check the following video for a short demonstration:
Publishing PowerBi Dashboard Online
For internal use, you can download Power Bi Server and start publishing your reports on the internal network. This is a paid product but you can use it free for the first 6 months. You can actually use the same license key if you have SQL Server Enterprise with Software Assurance. Important to know is that Power BI Server will publish only the reports from Power BI Desktop with the same version or less version number. Microsoft is usually releasing the PBI Server and desktop compatible version every 3 months. The latest version at the time writing this blog post is the May version.
You can as well publish reports and dashboards through PowerBI Service and make them public for everybody or only for a couple of users. Note that if you would like to publish the reports for specific persons, they will need a paid O365 account or PowerBi Premium license.
We make sure that the dashboard you purchase will work on your environment.
5 min Installation
By following this step by step guide, the dashboard is installed in 5 minutes.
This dashboard is very useful and save a lot of time to your administrators.